Saturday, December 27, 2014

Lisa Gayle Sherrill Schumaker

You told me that at around age 50 your mom, born Sherill Lee Sherill, bopped into your home and told you she expected you to take care of her for the rest of her life.  I should live so long.  I would like to offer you a string of things your mother did that I had first hand knowledge of.  You consider them, and you may want to toss your mother out on her ear.

You were 5 when you and your mother left Michigan and went to Norfolk, Virginia to stay with older sister Gayle.  Do you remember it very well?  If you do, you should remember that your mother and you had been living in Detroit with a fellow named Marco.  Your mother lived with a lot different men.  Do you remember Walt?  She lived with me.  That's an average length of time of less than 2 years per man that I have first hand knowledge of.  How many in Virginia?

Know why men didn't last for your mother?  She tried to live like she was married to her father.  You grandfather was a pilot, and a senior level Air Force officer, with the salary for it.  He was also a full professor at the University of Michigan, with the salary for it.  He was also a full time consultant with the Ford Motor Company, with 3 company cars that had free fuel and insurance, and the salary.  So your grandfather made pretty good money.  Sherrill only cared about the money, she never cared about who the man was or what he was like as long as he had money.  Trouble is, Sherrill didn't have her mothers face or build.

Why Larry Sherrill worked out, I have no idea, but your mother screwed that up a few years ago.  So She came along and told you to take care of her.  And you hate me?  That's just fine kid, you do that.  My mother is gone, so you can't go to her and share hate for me any more.  Have a great time supporting your mother kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment